I am honored to be invited to serve in a variety of settings this fall. Here is brief overview of the fall schedule (s0 far). Hopefully God will open up more doors and avenues to encourage believers and reach others for the Gospel.
- August 5: January Bible Study Preview: Galatians at Campbellsville University. I will be leading two sessions on Galatians 3 -4 helping pastors and teachers dissect this important New Testament Book.
- August 22: I will be preaching @ Bethany Baptist Church, Louisville, KY. I am being considered for Bethany’s interim pastor.
- September 11: KBC Super Saturday, Williamsburg. I will be working with Sunday school leaders and teachers in 3 workshops entitled Great Expectations for Sunday School, Moving Attenders from Spectators to Participants, and Reaching Adults for My Class.
- September 13: I will be presenting for the Campbellsville Univ. School of Theology Biblical and Theological Lecture Series. His paper topic is “Postmodernity and the Shift in Millennial Christianity.”
- September 18: KBC Super Saturday, Bowling Green. I will be leading two deacon ministry sessions entitled Deacon Teams and Healthy Conflict Management.
- September 23-24: Campbellsville Univ. Pastors and Church Leaders Conference. I will be leading a workshop entitled “Leadership Across the Generations” along with my mentor,hero and colleague, Dr. Ted Taylor.
- October 5 – 9: I will be taking a group of students to the Catalyst Conference in Atlanta, GA.
- October 16: I will be preaching at the annual Youth Revival hosted by St. Mark’s United Methodist Church in Columbia, KY.